2. Sometimes when people leave is when you realize how much is the damage.
3. My doctor told me how much I needed to take those 9 pills everyday so I could stop the stomach aches and vomiting but it turns out that by the end of the day the pills only caused me more pain and i always ended up throwing them up... with you is just like that.
4. You love me but you always leave me anyway.
5. You once told me you didn't like my red lipstick cause I looked like "her", you didn't love her, i guess that's why you didn't love me neither.
6. You never really told me how much you loved me until i told you how bad you were for me.
7. You don't destroy the person you supposedly love.
—things you made me realize when you left
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario